The latest study released on the Global Cloud Telephony Service Market by AMA Research evaluates market size, trend, and forecast to 2026. The Cloud Telephony Service market study covers significant research data and proofs to be a handy resource document for managers, analysts, industry experts and other key people to have ready-to-access and self-analyzed study to help understand market trends, growth drivers, opportunities and upcoming challenges and about the competitors.
Brief Overview of Cloud Telephony Service:
Cloud telephony services, is also known as hosted telephony services, which provides data-center-hosted services that are run and accessed over the internet. Cloud telephony is a voice and messaging service that eliminate the need for the conventional business telephone system like PBX (private branch exchange), EPBAX, among others and offers improved scalability to companies as they enable them to add more channels over their existing trunks. These services are accessible via two networks PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) and IP (Internet Protocol). All the applications and services of cloud telephony are hosted on servers and can be accessed from the cloud. Increasing the use of cloud-based services than software-based services are fueling the market for cloud telephony services.
This Report also covers the emerging player’s data, including: competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers such as: 8×8, Inc. (United States), AVOXI (United States), BroadSoft (United States), Cisco (United States), DIALPAD (United States), Exotel (India), Go 2 Market (India), Knowlarity (Singapore), Megapath (United States), Microsoft (United States), ,
• Tremendous Growth of Bpo Sector and Its Inclination Towards Cloud-Based Solutions
• The High Adoption Rate of Cloud Technology Services in Small and Medium Enterprises
• Issues Related to Technology to Keep Pace With Changing Customer Behaviors
• Lack of Required Skill Set Among the Workforce
• Increasing Demand for Customer-Centric Solutions and Services
• Increasing Use of Mobile Phones Through VOIP
• Cost Effectiveness of Cloud telephony Platform Solutions than software solutions
• Increasing Adoption for SaaS Tool Mostly in IT Industries
• Acceptance of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) in Work Fields