The Global Healthcare API Industry is estimated to be USD 277.4 Mn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 390.9 Mn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 7.1%.
Major factors that drive the market growth of the global Healthcare API Industry are Increasing adoption and Investment in Healthcare Sector, increasing technological advancements and rapid adoption of Application Programming Interfaces (API) integrated Electronic Health Records (EHRs) that provide easy accessibility of healthcare data. Technological advancements help in improving patient outcomes and increased patient satisfaction, and development in care quality are also propelling the market growth. Furthermore, demand for healthcare integration along with the integration of new workflows between the providers and the payers, healthcare apps that can access data from EHRs, wearables, and their services, and seamless transition of care are also some of the major factors that boost the increasing adoption of healthcare API.
However, safety & security issues related to patient health information and lack of reliability and data security may create hindrances in the growth of the market.
The Global Healthcare API Industry is segmented further based on Services, Deployment Mode, End Users and Geography.
- Claritas HealthTech Pte. Ltd. partnered with Google Cloud Health API to launch tRAD, A New AI Powered Telehealth-Radiology Platform. – 9th November 2020.
- Redox, a leading cloud-based interoperability provider in healthcare, today announced new integrations with Salesforce Health Cloud and MuleSoft, to accomplish a number of integration use cases across Health & Life Sciences specialties. – 22nd September 2020
- Google launched cloud healthcare API to facilitates the exchange of healthcare data between solutions built on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and applications. Google ships the Cloud Healthcare API with connectors to various of its platform streaming data processing tools such as BigQuery, AI Platform, Dataflow and Looker. – 30th April 2020
Some of the companies covered in this report are Practo Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Apple, Inc., General Electric Company, Cerner Corporation, Epic Systems Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Athenahealth Inc., Microsoft Corporation, eClinical Works LLC, Salesforce.com, Inc., TrueVault Inc., Google LLC, Medical Information Technology, Inc.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Healthcare API Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using the Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market.